Stephanie Chandler is available as a source for news stories and interviews on the following topics:
- Internet marketing – Including traffic-building strategies, social media, and e-mail marketing.
- Content marketing – Including marketing online with information products, articles, and related content.
- Publishing – Including books, ebooks, traditional publishing, and self-publishing.
Previous Media Coverage for Stephanie Chandler:
Forbes • Entrepreneur Magazine Inc. • Wired Magazine • BusinessWeek.com • New York Times Online • Los Angeles Times Business • Sunrise 7 (Australia’s version of The Today Show) • Writer’s Digest • More Magazine • Sacramento Bee • Success Magazine • San Francisco Chronicle • Sacramento Business Journal • Wells Fargo Small Business • AllBusiness.com • CBS Marketwatch • Small Business Opportunities Magazine • Home Business Magazine • Prosper Magazine • California Journal • Fort Worth Business Press • Young Entrepreneur.com • Reuters • SOHO Business Journal • Sales Pro Magazine • Good Day Sacramento • Success Magazine for Women • Minnesota Star Tribune • NPR • CNBC • ABC News 10 • Small Business Administration Radio • Capital Public Radio
Stephanie Chandler has contributed to the following books:
- How to Write a Book Proposal (Writer’s Digest Books, 4th Edition) by Michael Larsen
- 50 Things Every Guy Should Know How to Do: Celebrity and Expert Advice on Living Large (Plume) by Daniel Kline and Jason Tomaszewski
- The Weekend Entrepreneur (Entrepreneur Press) by Jennifer Bayse Sander and Michelle Anton
- Taking the Mystery Out of Book Signings (Palari) by P.M. Terrell
- Small Business Cash Flow (Wiley) by Denise O’Berry
- Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur’s Soul (HCI) by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen
- Chicken Soup for the Working Mom’s Soul (HCI) by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen
- The Ultimate Book of Credit and Collections (Wiley) by Michelle Dunn
- Share and Grow Rich (a tribute to Dottie Walters)
High Resolution Photos for Stephanie Chandler:
Requests for media interviews are expedited. Please call Stephanie Chandler directly at 916-214-0708 (media pros only) or contact her via e-mail.