Books by Stephanie Chandler:
The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
Authority Publishing, June 2013
After finally getting a book published, many authors find that the hardest part wasn’t actually writing the book or getting it into print. The biggest challenge lies in marketing the book. Aside from the fact that it can be overwhelming, most authors have day jobs and not much time to figure out which book promotion strategies will work. The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan is loaded with proven and effective tactics to make the marketing journey a bit easier and a lot more effective.
You will learn how to:
- Develop your own unique book marketing plan
- Establish authority in your field for your subject matter
- Build an effective website and leverage the power of blogging
- Reach your audience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Attract media attention with DIY publicity strategies that generate big exposure
- Boost sales on Amazon with insider tips to help you gain more visibility for your book
- Participate in book awards programs, book signing events, and other offline strategies
- Host ebook giveaways, write for websites, participate in Internet radio shows, and other powerful online marketing tactics
- Break in to professional speaking—for free or for fee
- Leverage your book to generate revenues from consulting, leading classes, developing information products, and much more
Each chapter concludes with an interview with a successful nonfiction author, providing even more real-world insight. Written for new and established authors of business, self-help, health and wellness, memoir, how-to, and other nonfiction books, The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan will help you identify proven tactics that you can begin implementing immediately to reach your audience and sell more books.
Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business
Authority Publishing, January 2012
Manipulative sales tactics, long sales letters with big and bold headlines, and spammy emails aren’t the only way to get visibility and capture sales online. Own Your Niche brings authenticity back to internet marketing, teaching you how to showcase your business with practical, easy-to-use strategies that you can implement yourself.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and connect with your target audience
- Turn up the traffic generation on your website
- Build an effective blog
- Get results with social media—in less than an hour per day
- Distribute content that demonstrates your authority in your field
- Create email marketing campaigns that build loyalty
- Handle your own PR and get media to come to you
- Add online revenue streams to your business
- Generate exposure with proven offline methods including professional speaking, direct mail campaigns, and publishing
Also included are interviews with successful service-based business owners who share how they have built their audiences and created successful enterprises. If internet marketing sounds intimidating to you, or you’ve gotten started but need more guidance, this book can remove the fear and give you the solutions you need to achieve your goals.
I am proud to announce that Own Your Niche was honored as the Best Business Book of the Year by the Global Ebook Awards, 2012!
The Conference Catcher: An Organized Journal for Capturing Ideas, Resources, and Action Items at Educational Conferences, Trade Shows, and Events
Authority Publishing, February 2011
The original Conference Catcher is the solution to post-conference procrastination. Never again will you experience lost conference notes, resources, and contacts. This simple yet powerful journal helps you organize all the details while you’re attending the event so you can return home with an action plan to get the most value from your event experience. Sections include session notes, brainstorming, key contacts, action items, and more.
Booked Up! How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book to Grow Your Business
Authority Publishing, October 2010
This comprehensive guide shows you how you can write and produce a book to use as a tool to expand your business to new heights. If you have been thinking about writing a book, or you have already authored a book and want to gain even more exposure online, you will find a treasure trove of information and resources in BOOKED UP!
You will learn how to:
- Uncover dozens of revenue-generating strategies that you can create around your book.
- Write a book—even if you hate to write!
- Choose between self-publishing and traditional publishing, depending on your unique goals.
- Move forward with self-publishing, if that is the path you choose.
- Navigate the world of traditional publishing and land a book deal.
- Implement powerful internet marketing strategies to gain maximum visibility online.
- Leverage social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to build your audience and increase website traffic.
An interview with a successful author follows each section in the book—authors who have built empires around one or more books. This is valuable real-world advice that you won’t find anywhere else. Don’t miss your chance to get BOOKED UP!
LEAP! 101 Ways to Grow Your Business
Career Press, September 2009
Business growth requires more than a business plan and a dream. You must utilize many tools and techniques to take your company to the next level. LEAP! 101 Ways to Grow Your Business is divided into four sections: Leverage, Execute, Accelerate, Prosper, and the book is loaded with practical strategies that you can leverage based on your business growth goals and the distinct needs of your company.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a Business Growth Action Plan
- Automate Your Business
- Locate Business Capital
- Identify Powerful Marketing Strategies
- Harness the Power of the Internet
- Attract the Media and Gain Valuable Exposure
- Boost Profits by Innovating
- Maximize Your Time So You Can Enjoy Your Life
Also included are inspiring interviews and advice from successful business owners, experts and authors including Seth Godin, Jay Conrad Levinson, David Meerman Scott, David Allen, Michael Port and many others. Whether you implement just a few strategies from this comprehensive guide or all of them, the results are sure to be extraordinary.
“Anyone ready to take a leap should obviously read this book!”
-MICHAEL E. GERBER, World’s #1 Small Business Guru and author of the E-myth Books
“…filled with golden nuggets and should be on every entrepreneur’s desk!”
-T. HARV EKER, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
“LEAP! is an extraordinary guide to growing a business in any economy. The book covers a wide range of imperative business growth strategies, many of which I’ve used to build my own business, and it is an absolute must read for any entrepreneur who is ready to take their business to the next level.”
-IVAN MISNER, New York Times best-selling author of Masters of Networking and founder of BNI
“This powerful, practical book is loaded with proven methods and strategies you can use immediately to make or save thousands of dollars.”
-BRIAN TRACY, author of The Way to Wealth
From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur: Make Money with Books, eBooks and Information Products
John Wiley & Sons, December 2006
Quite simply, an infopreneur is someone who sells information. Everyone is an expert at something and that expertise can generate tremendous income opportunities from information products. Whether you want to add revenue streams to your existing business or launch a new business as an infopreneur, this book is loaded with resources and ideas to help you create and sell information products.
You will learn how to:
- Become a recognized expert in your field
- Publish books, either traditionally or through self-publishing
- Create ebooks and special reports for electronic download
- Develop other information products including audio and video programs, tips booklets, workshops, teleseminars and more
- Maximize back of the room sales
- Set-up an effective website
- Implement tools to automate product sales and delivery
- Market info products online and offline
Each chapter concludes with the profile of a successful infopreneur, allowing readers to learn from real-world experience. Don’t miss out on this chance to establish expertise in your field and generate multiple streams of passive income from information products!
“Chandler covers all the bases. She asks all the right questions, then supplies all the right answers in her astonishingly comprehensive and very timely book. It’s loaded with valuable life-changing information–and it’s fun to read too!”
-Jay Conrad Levinson, the “Father of Guerrilla Marketing” and best-selling author of the Guerrilla Marketing books
“Chandler knows how to take action and make ideas a reality! The practical steps and outstanding resources she shares will enhance anyone’s business and their lives. Whether you are investigating the possibilities or are ready to create to new income generating opportunities, From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur provides a practical road map to creating products that will enable you to succeed with ease.”
-Romanus Wolter, author of Kick Start Your Dream Business
“From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur inspires and educates us, in an attention-grabbing, all-inclusive format, to take our information and prosper from it not only personally, but also professionally and financially as ‘infopreneurs.’”
-Stacy Henderson, Editor in Chief of Home Business Magazine
The Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform: Leveraging the Internet to Sell More Books
Quill Driver Press, May 2008
Just about every agent and editor asks the inevitable question: “What’s your platform?” Author Stephanie Chandler decided to answer this question by building her platform online and now she shares the lessons she has learned along with insight from the many authors and experts she interviewed for this book.
You will learn how to:
- Develop an online platform that impresses editors and agents
- Create an effective Web site and reach a global audience
- Drive traffic to your site utilizing simple, affordable online marketing strategies
- Implement online sales
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Master the art of promoting your books on Amazon
- Stand out against the competition
- Build a long-term career as an author
Each information-packed chapter concludes with an author interview. You will discover how Dan S. Kennedy, Scott Allen, Karen Gillespie and others have leveraged the Internet to build their fan base and increase book sales.
“Building recognition online is one of the most important ways to achieve success, and Stephanie’s book provides the guidelines you’ve been waiting for. If you want to accelerate your success, buy this book now!”
-Dr. Joe Vitale, author of The Attractor Factor and The Key and featured in The Secret
“The wise author knows that an online presence is essential. Chandler’s savvy book is sure to help you sell more books!”
-John Kremer, consultant and author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books
“Due to the Internet, book promoting is now faster, easier, less expensive, and more fun. Stephanie Chandler is on the leading edge of this new way to get your book noticed. Her breakthrough book will guide you through modern book promotion.”
-Dan Poynter, author of The Self-Publishing Manual
“Authors today must wear many hats besides just ‘Author.’ While that’s not always welcome news, books like Stephanie Chandler’s give a much needed reality check about the publishing world today, and how to win big at the online publicity game–crucial to any author seeking commercial success. Highly recommended.”
-Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Writer series
The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide: Seize Your Entrepreneurial Dreams!
Aventine Press, September 2005
If you are one of the 58% of Americans who have considered starting a business, but have been held back by fear, funding concerns or the lack of a business plan or idea, this book is for you.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need to Read This Book
- 1. Learn how to overcome the fear of business ownership.
- 2. Get ideas for deciding what kind of business to start.
- 3. Discover over 200 useful resources and website links.
- 4. Locate sources for funding.
- 5. Uncover ways to launch your business regardless of your financial situation.
- 6. Find out how to locate trade associations, vendors, and business license requirements for all fifty states.
- 7. Read stories of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of industries.
- 8. Get real world advice and unique ideas you won’t find anywhere else.
- 9. Utilize the ultimate business startup checklist to help you plan every step of the process.
- 10. Obtain the tools to transform your dream of business ownership into a reality!